This Web Site is a Resource for everyone who is concerned about the up and coming changes that will occur in your health care insurance coverage. Health care as we have known it is being drastically changed by state and federal legislation.
Our purpose is to make you aware of the changes, of their effects on your future health.
ATTENTION NEW VISITORS
On this site www. healthcarereform.com we will update you on LATEST NEWS BULLETINS and NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED such as:
- Medicare and Medicaid Reform
- Court Decisions, and Legislative Actions that effect our health care system and our lives.
- Health Care Coverage in Other Nations
- The Abortion Breast Cancer Link,
- Use of HRT Estrogen and Progesterone,
- Pain Control For The Patient With Cancer --Medical Hypnosis
- You can also read the Directors Resume as well as the many Articles On health Care Reform which we have published in newspapers, various journals and magazines. You can look up the meaning of Commonly Used Words and Related Links that appear in news reports, on hospital and Doctor bills, in your insurance policy and your medical reports [send us an email if the word or phrase you are looking for is not listed]
Visit the Poet's Corner and Poems Cont. for our Editor's poetic presentation of the nation's struggle to reform its health care delivery system. Witness the beauty-the wonder of poetry. The more often you read it the more you see in it.
Once you have become aware of the structural problems that influence our current health care system, you will better understand how changes can effect YOUR Physician and YOUR Health Care and also learn how to contribute to this debate.
Ours is the finest system the world has ever witnessed. Its cost and availability to all people, not its quality, is the Nations concern. With the help of America's Physicians, our system should be repaired and not replaced with a single payer model similar to those that are failing wherever they exist.
NOTE: "The entries entitled 'From the Director' presented on this website represent the views of the Medical Director. They do not necessarily reflect the policies and positions of the Health Care Reform Educational Institute's Board of Directors"